The history of “Cafè Pedrocchi”

Funded in 1772, Cafè Pedrocchi is named after Francesco Pedrocchi, the founder. The cafè was to be "the most beautiful one on the earth". The cafè is located in the city center, next to the university, town hall and markets. Francecso's son, Antonio, expanded the business to cover the entire block. The coffee house became … Continue reading The history of “Cafè Pedrocchi”